EDP-C2: completely electronic electromagnet controller for excavators (mobile cranes)
The EDP-C2 electromagnet controller for excavators (mobile cranes) is completely electronic. In addition to having an extended service life, it offers these advantages:
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased service life (generator and electromagnet)
- Material can be sorted much more quickly
- Greater performance – increased lifting capacity
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- This model work up to 40kw so no complicated choices to make
- If a problem arises, a message will appear on the controller screen.
Note that the EDP-C2 is the smallest electromagnet controller on the market and the easiest to install in his categorie.
The technical specifications for the EDP-C2 electromagnet controller for excavator (mobile cranes) are:
- Designed for electromagnets powered by a DC generator.
- 14 inches high, 14 inches wide and 4 inches deep, weighing 32 pounds.
- Power supply 12 to 24.
- Can control generators up to 40 kW, 180 to 260VDC field.
- The operating temperature is -40° Celsius to 60° Celsius.
Safety should always be a primary concern. The EDP-C2 electromagnet controller for excavators (mobile cranes) was designed with safety in mind.
- No electrical arcs are produced exept if wire disconnect with voltage apply.
- If the electromagnet is disconnected, the voltage drops to the generator’s minimum, 0 to 20 VDC within half a second.
- Only 24 VDC at manual control instead of 220 VDC or more.
Electronics require no maintenance. You therefore avoid production costs and reduce your operating costs. Also, the controller has no mechanical parts. When common problems are detected by the controller, they are placed in buffer memory. All of the controller’s inputs and outputs are continually displayed in real time. Positive and negative voltage and amperage are identified by upper and lower case letters. With this information and telephone support, you can adjust the level of efficiency to 30% greater than what is indicated on the electromagnet's identification plate if needed and if your generator has the capacity. Thanks to this data, you can solve problems online. No more waiting for a technician to become available.
The EDP-C2 controller is very easy to install. All you have to do is connect a few wires. EDP CONCEPTION also give a service of installation jointly with Magnet Québec.
Example of parameters that can be adjusted on the keypad to increase performance:
- High voltage
- High voltage duration
- Carry voltage
- Dropping amps
The EDP-C2 comes with basic parameters that are practically universal.
Hydraulic DC system available in 5 KW until 33 KW.
For more information call us.